EQUIPMENT REPLACEMENT SOLUTIONS
Complete solutions from a single source supplier.
Carrier has formed strategic alliances with the biggest and best providers of HVAC ancillary products and services. The diverse offerings, coupled with nearly a century of Carrier equipment and service excellence, are now at your fingertips through one convenient point of contact.
As a building owner or facility manager, you need to consider the cost of unexpected downtime and the impact older, inefficient systems have on the bottom line. Running your existing equipment to failure will entail ever-increasing service costs, as well as the anxiety of unexpected system disruptions. But with planned capital replacement, you can put the focus on energy efficiency and cost savings opportunities, and gain peace of mind in the process.
Your Carrier representative will help you to thoroughly evaluate your current HVAC system, from equipment life to performance and energy usage to maintenance costs. Careful assessment will show you not only what needs replacement, but also the energy efficiency you will gain by installing new, technologically advanced equipment.
How can Carrier’s equipment replacement solutions provide value to you?
- Expert assessment and analysis of your building's aging HVAC equipment
- Comprehensive design of optimal system integration and control
- Immediate energy savings with the most advanced energy-efficient equipment available in the marketplace
- Complete solutions from a single source supplier
- Start-up and commissioning of your equipment by the world's leading HVAC manufacturer
Carrier's equipment replacement solutions applies to:
- Air and water-cooled chillers
- Cooling towers, pumps, heat-exchangers
- Packaged rooftop units
- Complete HVAC system & control system replacements
Carrier service provides state of the art building automation systems for HVAC equipment. To achieve strategic goals, Carrier provides controls strategies and solutions designed specifically for customer’s particular requirements.
There’s no escaping that all equipment ages over time. But that doesn’t mean that older chillers cannot benefit from mechanical upgrades. We offer a wide variety of modernization, retrofit and upgrade solutions for many equipment types.
Baseline Analysis can provide a remarkably detailed picture of many different mechanical problems, even in their earliest stages.